Dr. Ashkan Ghavami
Rhinoplasty is an extremely complex plastic surgery procedure and requires the skilled hands of a true professional and cosmetic specialist who has experience and is innovative in rhinoplasty principles and techniques. Beverly Hills rhinoplasty surgeon Dr. Ashkan Ghavami has dedicated his career to the art of nasal shaping. Dr. Ghavami received training that had a large Rhinoplasty focus, and has many years of clinical experience with rhinoplasty of all types. Because of his ability to naturally re-shape noses from all ethnic backgrounds, he has been featured as an authority on rhinoplasty in the media numerous times. Countless patients – many who travel from out of town specifically to see him – have placed their trust in Dr. Ghavami.
A talented Los Angeles and Beverly Hills rhinoplasty specialist, Dr. Ghavami is highly respected amongst his peers and his patients for producing natural and beautiful-looking rhinoplasty results using only the most advanced surgical techniques. He is continually evolving rhinoplasty concepts and techniques, all while teaching them to other surgeons around the world.
Dr. Ghavami’s Professional Highlights
Here are the most important things to know about rhinoplasty specialist Dr. Ashkan Ghavami:
- Completed training at one of the nation’s most renowned plastic surgery training programs in the United States
- Is an Assistant Clinical Professor at David Geffen UCLA’s medical school
- Featured on “The Tyra Show,” “The Doctors,” “The New Ricki Lake Show,” CBS News, Fox News and the Discovery Channel
- Extensively published; authored numerous textbook chapters and medical journal articles on rhinoplasty
- Belongs to a number of prestigious medical organizations, including the Rhinoplasty Society, an organization dedicated to advancing the art and science of rhinoplasty
- Received awards for his academic contributions from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
Special Ethnic Rhinoplasty Specialization
Dr. Ghavami has extensive experience with ethnic rhinoplasty procedures and lectures extensively on this topic. He is very familiar with the nuances of each ethnicity’s physical traits after many years working with patients of African American, Hispanic, Asian, and Middle Eastern descent. Dr. Ghavami is passionate about refining his patients’ appearances in a way that preserves their unique heritage while still making subtle improvements.
Schedule a Consultation for Rhinoplasty in Beverly Hills Today!
If you are interested in addressing either a cosmetic or functional problem in your nose, please give us a call and schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Ghavami. He can answer all of your questions and review your rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty options in detail with you.